HMARINER is an engineering and project management company in Persian gulf subsea fields.We are pioneer in salvage engineering and management of oceangoing size wreck removal projects.
What is subsea engineering?
Subsea is a term to refer to equipment, technology, and methods employed in marine biology, undersea geology, offshore oil and gas developments.
Oil and gas fields reside beneath many inland waters and offshore areas in Persian gulf, and in the oil and gas industry the term subsea relates to the exploration, drilling and development of oil and gas fields in underwater locations.
- Our divers are IMCA certified
- Our HSE standards have been developed according to IMCA suggested procedures
- Ship management department works in parallel to coordinate logistics of the projects
- ROV operation
- Air/saturation diving
- Hydrographic survey
- Cable/pipe laying monitoring
- Underwater maintenance and light construction
- offshore physical asset management
- Wreck removal project management
- Salvage engineering